The MLS Listings portal is a private website that you can use to monitor sales and conduct your research on properties that are on the market, have sold, or have been taken off the market. It gives almost the same access to information as the internal system that I have.
From the home page of your portal, just click the button to view the properties in the search you signed up for.
To change the display between map view, list, and gallery view use the display icons in the top right. I find the map view especially useful.
Sold properties will automatically show up as they sell. Properties on the map with an unconditional offer are orange. They turn red after the closing date when the sale is final, and cancelled properties are black.
Create a new search
If you want to change your search or start a new one (you can have multiple searches on your portal) you can either:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with what you are looking for and I will set it up for you. This way you will be able to see sold and cancelled properties as well as current listings.
- Set it up yourself. You will only see current listings this way. To do this:
- From the Find a Home page of the portal, click Start a New Search
- Enter your search parameters and click Apply.
- Review the results of your search, adjust if necessary, then press Save this search to save the search.
Need immediate notification of properties being listed?
By default, the portal will only email you a reminder once a month (the minimum allowed by the system) but you can log in to check for new properties at any time. To receive an email as soon as new properties are listed, email me at email@example.com and I can set that up. Note it could be a lot of emails!